An Introduction To Mindfulness, Breathing for Healthy Body and Mind, with Best Selling Author of Power Yoga, and Founder of The Hard & The Soft Yoga Institute and The Give Back Yoga Foundation – Beryl Bender Birch. This course will introduce you to the concept of Mindfulness and is for those who simply wish to be happier – and learn to manage their response to stress. Using the methodology of classical yoga you will learn about mindfulness, what it is, and why we want to be mindful. Beryl explains why being present can help manage stress. The course will include an introduction, an explanation of how it works, and offer several practices, any one of which can be used on a daily basis to feel more relaxed, balanced, joyful, and content.
This course is also recommended for anyone interested in learning about simple yoga techniques such as meditation and breathing to use as an aid to managing depression, insomnia, or any anxiety disorder.
This 6 Module course includes:
- High Quality Video of all the trainings.
- Audio MP3 versions of some programs for easy listening on the go.
- A 16 minute guided Practice Video and MP3.
- PDF Transcriptions of Lecture Portions
- A handy user friendly pdf Practice Worksheet to log your practice as you progress with the course.
- Personal Message From BerylCONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS: Participants will receive a certificate for 10 accredited hours of online continuing education from The Hard & The Soft Yoga Institute, which are eligible for the Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Program for registered yoga teachers.